WAEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | recruitment.waec.com.ng: Do you know that you can apply and work with the West African Examinations Council? yes! it is very simple if you will adhere to the procedures we have highlighted here on how to apply for WAEC recruitment at www.recruitment.waec.com.ng
The 2023 WAEC recruitment is currently ongoing, applicants who have the desire to apply must surely have the requirement as this will enable them to be among the shortlisted for the next phase of the recruitment.
Functions of WAEC
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for students in West African countries. Its main functions include:
- Setting and marking of examination papers: WAEC is responsible for developing and printing examination papers, as well as marking and grading them.
- Awarding of certificates: WAEC awards certificates to students who pass the WASSCE and other examinations it conducts.
- Supervision of examination centers: WAEC is responsible for the control and regulation of examination centers to ensure that the examination is conducted fairly and without any malpractice.
- Research and development: WAEC conducts research and development activities to improve the quality of its examinations and the effectiveness of its operations.
- Promotion of education: WAEC works to promote education in West Africa by providing training and support to teachers, schools, and other educational institutions.
WAEC Recruitment Form
it is pertinent to know that the WAEC recruitment form is filled on at the application form portal www.recruitment.waec.com.ng for free. Those who fit the qualifications would be invited to write an aptitude test after applying, and you would be needed to bring a list of items that we would detail in this post with you when you arrived at the screening location.
Only those who do well on the aptitude exam will be chosen for further consideration. Candidates that were shortlisted would be contacted using their contact information.
Requirements for WAEC Recruitment 2023
However, generally, the requirements for WAEC recruitment may include:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a related field
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Proficiency in the use of computers and relevant software applications
- A valid means of identification, for example, a National ID card, Voter’s card, or International passport
- Birth certificate, educational qualifications, and other relevant credentials
Note that these requirements may vary depending on the position being applied for and the organization’s specific needs. It is best to check the official website of the organization for the most up-to-date and accurate information about the recruitment process and requirements.
How To Apply For WAEC Recruitment 2023
The application methods would be specified on the recruiting portal, and those who wish to make the shortlist should follow the proper application procedures and submit the necessary documentation. Aspirants should apply using the processes mentioned below
- To apply, visit the WAEC recruiting website at recruitment.waec.com.ng and follow the processes outlined
- Select the registration menu.
- When you finish registration, you will receive an email with a verification code.
- Click on the email link you received.
- After you’ve validated your account, click the sign–in button.
- Enter your information, log in, and apply for the available vacancies.
Once the West African Examinations Council has begun the hiring process for 2023, we will update this page with the most recent application instructions.