SMEDAN recruitment portal is on going. Get information on how to apply for the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria recruitment via the SMEDAN recruitment portal, as well as other recruitment-related information.
The recruitment process for the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria for 2023 has begun.
This article covers important information about the SMEDAN recruitment process and how to easily apply for the SMEDAN recruitment.
Have in mind that the recruitment form is free and not paid, you are advised to avoid people that would tell you to pay for them to give you the form.
You can get it directly from the recruitment portal by following this link https://www.smedan.gov.ng/
In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about the SMEDAN recruitment start and end dates.
We have provided detailed information and guidelines to help you with your application. These include the qualifications, requirements, and steps for applying for the SMEDAN recruitment without difficulty.
About SMEDAN Recruitment
SMEDAN full meaning is Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria. It is a Federal Agency that handles several responsibilities in the government and as such it needs to recruit new workers from time to time. Once SMEDAN is recruiting, information will be released to the general public to keep them updated.
The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) has clearly stated on the portal www.smedan.gov.ng that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
Requirements For SMEDAN Recruitment
Here we are going to let you know of all the requirements that you need to meet up with if you want to work with this brand.
- You have to be hard working and ready to meet with deadline to a project
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- You should have at least 5 credit including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- You should have any of the following certificates; HND, Bsc, ND or any other certificate that is equivalent
- You should have a good communication skills
- You should be of good behavior and composure
- Should have a good analytical skills
- All applicants should not be above 35 years of age
- All applicants should also not be below 20 years of age.
- All candidates should have a valid Means of Identification
How To Apply For SMEDAN Recruitment
Here we have provided all the steps you need to to talk if you want to be one of the staffs of this organization.
- You should first visit the official site of the brand at https://www.smedan.gov.ng/
- Go to the career section of the brand
- Choose the position that suits you
- Make sure you have read all the requirements needed for this job
- Fill out the form that will be given to you
- Scan and upload all the documents that is required
- Submit and take a print out.
All the people that qualified for the job will also be called for an interview.
What is the difference between CAC and SMEDAN?
SMEDAN gives access to business to be insured while CAC on the other hand is only getting businesses registered.
How much is SMEDAN registration?
You are not required to pay any fee yo register for SMEDAN
How can I get a loan at SMEDAN?
To get a loan from SMEDAN, you will get all the information at the official website
What is the salary of SMEDAN staff?
As a staff of this organization, you will be receiving at least N120,000
Did you find value reading this article? Then leave a comment below.
Other Hot Job Vacancies
- Npower recruitment
- Npower Registration 2023
- Nigeria Police Force NPF Recruitment
- Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Department of Security Services Recruitment
- National Intelligence Agency Recruitment