This article will sure answer all your burdening questions on NOUN Recruitment, the application form, portal and starting date. So do well to read it to the end. This article is a guide on how to apply for the National Open University of Nigeria Recruitment and succeed.
To be selected for this Job, you must meet all the necessary requirements set out by the board of the commission.
This article will help you with the needed information that you need to scale through.
Some of the areas which we will inform you include:
About The National Open University Of Nigeria
Get some vital information about the National Open University Of Nigeria Here
The National Open University Of Nigeria Popularly known as NOUN is a Federal Open and Distance Learning Institution, the First of its kind in the entire west African sub-region. It is current the largest tertiary institution in Nigeria in terms of student population.
The National Open University was established on July 22 1993 as springboard for Open and distance learning in Nigeria. It was suspended by the government on April 1984.
A diverse range of students from all walks of life are attracted to the National Open University of Nigeria just like other prominent Open Universities such as the Open University of United Kingdom (OU); for most courses there are no stringent entry requirements other than the ability to study at an appropriate level such as the West African Examination, and other National Diplomas to qualify for a Direct entry admission. Though most postgraduate courses require evidence of previous study and/or equivalent life experience. This fundamental open admissions policy makes undergraduate university study accessible to all.
NOUN Recruitment Requirements
- Candidates must be PhD Degree holders from any recognize University with at least ten (10) year teaching experience, research and administrative experience in a tertiary institution
- Candidates must have demonstrable competence to offer academic and research leadership
- Candidates must be experts in core areas of departmental study with evidence of scholarly publication in both local and international reputable learned journals, plus registration with relevant professional bodies where necessary,
How To Apply For NOUN Recruitment 2023
The application is done via the NOUN recruitment application portal. Visit www.nounedu.net for applications.
Please note that currently, the National Open University Of Nigeria is not recruiting, so beware of individuals who will try to extort from you! Once the school begins recruitment and information reach us, we will let you know. Do you want to be the first to know when the University will be recruiting? See below.
How To Get The Latest Update On The NOUN Recruitment
If you want to be the first to get updated once the form is out, then follow the instructions below.
- Subscribe to our email alerts
- Subscribe to our desktop notification.
- Like our facebook page
- Share this article on all social media platform
- NOUN Recruitment
Did you find value in reading this article? Then leave a comment below.