NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal…Are you currently looking for where to work? Then get the NECO Recruitment form through the recruitment portal and wait for the NECO recruitment starting date to commence.
Here in this article, we bring to you the latest information on NECO recruitment 2023 and other relevant information you will need
A Brief Information About The National Examination Council
NECO is he acronym for the National Examination Council. It is the examination council in Nigeria which is concerned with the primary goal of conducting Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education which comes up from June/July and December/January respectively.
About The NECO Recruitment
This recruitment is to serve as a medium for scouting and training qualified personnel to handle the forthcoming Here is the National Examination Council (NECO) SSCE examination. NECO Guidelines and other important updates can be found in this article so you are advised to read to the end.
Due to the insane amount of queries we have received concerning NECO Recruitment, we have decided to write this article to look into some of the areas below.
- Neco Recruitment Portal,
- Neco Recruitment Application Form,
- Neco Recruitment Closing Date,
- Neco Recruitment Update,
NECO Recruitment Requirements
These are the top NECO Recruitment Requirements that you need.
- Must have any of OND, NCE, HND and B.Sc., in any discipline from any recognized Institution.
- Must have a fair knowledge of computer operation.
- must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE, including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- You are not expected to be above 35 years.
Latest NECO Recruitment Portal and Updates
The NECO Recruitment Starting date will soon be announced, however, the recruitment portal can be found here. The recruitment date and shortlisted candidates shall be known via the recruitment portal. So please take note.
Take down the following business etiquette as it might not only help you in this recruitment but other ones too.
- Be prompt.
- Appreciate the interviewer for taking time to meet with you at both the beginning and end of the interview session.
- Dress responsibly and appropriately. This cannot be over-stressed. Be moderate in your outfit.
- Sit only when asked to and not because you assume a sit should be yours. *Very Important*
- Keep all of your mobile and other electronic devices turned completely off. A phone set to vibrate will interrupt the meeting.
- Keep a positive and friendly attitude.
This you can do by making sure you;
- Take a short Pause before answering so you can allow yourself think and come up with the best answer in the shortest possible time. It also goes a long way to prove to your interviewer that you have considered your answer.
- It is advisable to Practice your answers before your interview. Already practiced answers make you sound more confident and sure of your abilities.
- Lastly, try to eliminate the number of times you say um, uh, like, and you know. They make you sound unsure and are very unprofessional.
How To Apply For NECO Recruitment Via The Portal
Here are the steps on how you can successfully apply for the National Examination Council Recruitment 2023.
To apply, prepare well-documented Curriculum vitae or resume and head over to;
- Head Office
- National Examinations Council (NECO)
- Western Bye Pass,
- Dr Nnamdi Azikwe road,
- M.B 159
- Abuja Office
- National Examinations Council (NECO)
- Plot 583, Hillview Development Estate,
- Cadastral Zone F12,
- Jibi Arab road,
- Kubwa, Abuja
- Support Emails:
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Contents of the Application letter(s):
- Full Names
- Age/Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- e-Mail Address
- Telephone No(s)
Only candidate that are shortlisted will be invited for Aptitude Test and Interview
Also On NECO Recruitment
- Do a deep research on the organization, grab all the information you can about them so that you stand out perfectly where such questions are put out.
- Demonstrate passion/enthusiasm.
- In all, always ensure you in every opportunity granted prove that you’re a great fit for the job. Back your enthusiasm up with facts.
How To Get The Latest Update On The National Examination Council Recruitment
If you want to be the first to get updated once the form is out, then follow the instructions below.
- Subscribe to our email alerts
- Subscribe to our desktop notification.
- Like our facebook page
- Share this article on all social media platform
Did you find value in reading this article? Then leave a comment below.
Other Hot Job Vacancies
- Npower recruitment
- Npower Registration 2023
- Nigeria Police Force NPF Recruitment
- Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Department of Security Services Recruitment
- National Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) Recruitment